Actual photo of Larson doing research in 1957.
LARSON BLOG

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HECKLING CLINTON

I felt like a co-host on the old "Mystery Science Theater" on TV... adding creative heckling to Bill Clinton's remarks at the DNC in Denver tonight. (My wife loves the way I talk back to the television.) So many whoppers, so little time to cover them all.  I've realized a couple of major truths: The Democrats assume their rank and file have historical perspective that goes wayyyyy deep... back to about a week and a half ago... so they can say anything, make up anything, and no one cries foul! (Speaking of "foul speak" --- who on the DNC sent talking points to their people pushing for baseball analogies? Enough of the "hit the ball out of the park" stuff, please!)  Here's another revelation: I saw Michelle Obama on NBC tonight, talking about how hard it is for their kids when Daddy's away. I think anyone who believes in "family values" ought to vote against the Dem ticket... for the sake of the CHILDREN.