Actual photo of Larson doing research in 1957.
LARSON BLOG

Friday, July 13, 2007

SATURDAY PREVIEW

There will be a memorial service today (Saturday July 14) to remember Randy, a man who some called "the Elephant Man". He was often seen around El Cajon, California at the store, post office, etc. Many people shunned him, or acted like he wasn't "there". One day a couple of years ago I decided to say hello... expecting him to be nasty, talk about hating God, you name it. I wouldn't have blamed him, really. But I was very surprised. He was warm, sweet and very inspiring. He also talked about his faith in God. Wow, what a testimony, considering the physical burden he lived with all his life. I received word that Randy passed away a few days ago. A listener who heard me talk about Randy on the air thought I'd like to know. Other friends of Randy made this short video about him in late 2006: http://www.current.tv/watch/13663092 Thank God for his life, his courage and the way he touched many people, including me. He will be greatly missed.